Friday 20 January 2017

Welcome Back | StyleWe

Hey Guys!!!! God it feels good to be back! 
I've been at University for a few months now and as I've got some spare time I'm going to start posting on here again! 

To start us off, as I am a student I tend to spend a lot of time online shopping as it gives me something to do! And recently I discovered an amazing website called StyleWe, so I thought I definitely had to share it with everyone! This isn't just an ordinary website, it is an online platform featuring independent fashion designers so the variety of items on there is just fabulous!




So, to start off I'm going to show you a new style which I have fallen in love with, called the Romper Dress. This style is just super cute! You can wear it in the day or at night time by just jazzing it up with a pair of heels.


So cute!!


Next up! On this website they have some absolutely sexy jumpsuits for Women, which are becoming my go to outfit choice for a night out! Here are some of my favourites featured on the website.

So sexy and sassy!


Up last, an outfit from my wishlist that I have created...

Grey Casual Paneled Long Sleeve Top by Poscilla
Green Printed Silk Long Sleeve Bomber Jacket by La Roseraie
Blue Denim Plain Street Pockets Jeans by Poscilla
Lace-up Chunky Heel Boots by Beau Today
PU Sweet Zipper Medium Backpack by Nucelle.



Thank you for looking at my post guys, feels good to be back!
Chloe xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment