Saturday 10 May 2014

My Prom Makeup

I just want to apologise for not posting since Monday, but I've had a bit of a hectic week with school as I was preparing for prom, which was Thursday and my leavers day which was sadly yesterday!

So, in this post I want to show you my makeup and what products I used to do my Prom makeup...

  • I started off by putting a layer of the Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Shine Control Moisturiser all over my face and neck and then I went back and put more onto areas where my skin tends to be a bit dry, like my nose and forehead. 
  • While that was soaking into my skin, I put in my contact lenses. 
  • I then did the same with my Benefit Porefessional Primer, focusing on my nose and forehead. 
  • Then I used my Revlon Photoready Foundation all over my face and blended into my neck. 
  • I applied my Revlon Colourstay Concealer onto my blemishes straight away before my foundation had dried. I do this so that it blends in properly. 
  • Then I used my Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette. I started off by putting on (7) as a base, then I applied (1) to my crease on the outer part of my eye, then over my whole lid I applied (10) then towards the outer area I applied (11) making sure that it all blended in. Then I applied (10) to my lower lash-line.
Thanks,



No comments:

Post a Comment