Saturday 31 May 2014

Top 5 Picks | Triangl | Bikini

I was looking through my friends instagram the other day and one of her pictures was of some bikinis and they were gorgeous so I thought I would search the company and there are so many other nice ones!! So that's where I got my inspiration for this post from! 


Here are my top 5 picks at the moment...

(Sorry the prices are in $)
I love the colour of this one as it is a neon pink yet it is still quite subtle as it is a pastel pink. 

This one is lovely too, I really like the thick black border as it makes the blue stand out more. 

This is so cute, and the 3 colours look really nice together. 

The pattern on this is like an enlarged leopard print, and I think it is gorgeous with the shape of the bikini!

This has got to be my favourite for one reason...... the colour. I love electric blue!!!


If there are any top 5 picks that you want me to do, put it in the comments below! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment