Sunday 23 March 2014

Chanel Spring-Summer 2014 #1 | Graffiti

I was browsing through the Chanel website and I came across the Spring-Summer 2014 Collection, and Oh My God, I have never wanted so many fashion items in my life! I wish I could buy all of them as they are just perfect, I am in LOVE!! I thought that for my first post of the Spring-Summer 2014 Collection, I would do a few items that all resemble creative graffiti designs. 

  1. Graffiti Printed Canvas Backpack With Multicoloured Ropes, £2,110.00 on their website. I adore this bag because it is different and a bit daring, I also think that it would suit Kylie Jenner's style, which I love! (After writing this I actually found a picture of Kylie with the bag but in a different colour!!) Plus I really love the ropes on it because it adds creative detail to the whole bag. 
  2. Trompe I'oeil Boy Chanel Flap Bag In Painted Canvas With Multicoloured Ropes, £1,890.00 on their website. I love this bag, mainly because it is quite casual but you could still use it for any time of day, even in the evening because it would make the outfit less formal and more fun! I just love the whole design of this bag!
  3. Cashmere Stole, £660.00 on their website. The design of this scarf is beautiful, the splashes of colour are perfect as they aren't too overwhelming. I love the colour scheme of it too because they're so pretty and go well together. 
  4. Printed Canvas Ankle Boots, £680.00 on their website. I am just going to describe these boots with 1 word as that's all they need....... stunning!
  5. Large Graffiti Printed Canvas Tote With Multicoloured Ropes, £2,330.00 on their website. This bag is so unique, and I love the whole design as it is quite abstract. Plus, this bag brings back memories from when I was younger as I liked doing abstract art and I also used to like making bracelets like the ropes hanging on the bag. This bag is delicious! 
What item do you like most?!x

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! I think I still love Chanel's classics rather than their more colourful options!

    Tsui.
    Fashion Ganache.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I really appreciate your comments! I've only just started blogging!!!

      Ignoring the price, this classic will always be my favorite! http://www.chanel.com/en_GB/fashion/products/handbags/g/s.large-classic-flap-bag-in-quilted.0V.A58601Y01480C3906.sto.ico.html

      One day I will have this bag if it kills me!!

      Chloe x

      Delete
  2. we absolutely love the scarf!! We do love our colour

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty, and I bet its really soft too!

      Delete
  3. I think the graffiti look is really cool, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so do I, and it isnt too intense, its quite subtle but still enough!! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hey Chloe, I love your blog! I just nominated you for Liebster award, congrats! For more information, check out my new blog post.

    http://teenagefanatic.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/liebster-award-nomination.html

    Annabel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, I really appreciate it!!

      Chloe x

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete