Saturday 16 August 2014

Powerful Pink | Pastel | Bags and Shoes

Apologies for not posting, it's been a bit hectic at the moment, and will be for a couple more weeks but I thought I would take the time to do another post for this months coloured theme of PINK!!



Here are the items...

Every time I go on their website I always look at this bag and just want it! The different shades are so pretty but it all honesty, I wouldn't be able to have this colour bag as it would get so dirty because I always put my bags on the floor!

All I've got to say is that these shoes are... STUNNING!

Madison Bow Satchel, Very £30.
This bag is so adorable with the little bow on the front, I just love it!

Mini Tara Holdall, Topshop £38.
I really like the shape of this bag, and the white panels make it look quite classic.


Kooper Slip Ons, Topshop £10.
I absolutely adore this style of shoe and they are so comfy. PLUs they are such a nice shade of pink too!


What's your favourite item?xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs actually introduce new concepts to the world of technology. I personally recommend the students and researchers to refer your blogs to add something new to their information and knowledge.
    ladies linen trousers

    ReplyDelete