Friday 1 August 2014

Makeup Wishlist | August

Yet again, there's so many makeup products that I want this month! But I have managed to whittle it down to 9 products!



Christian Louboutin - Rouge Louboutin, £36. What girl wouldn't want to own this, having your nails the same colour as all of their gorgeous shoes.

Soap and Glory Peach Party Multi-Colour Blush Brick, £11. I love all 5 colours in this blush, they are absolutely beautiful.

Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner, £18.50. This is the big thing of the moment and I have watched a few reviews and demos on YouTube so I'd like to try this out.

Collection Work the Colour Eyebrow Kit, £3.99. This is a great eyebrow kit as you get 3 shades, and this can help you to blend and get the perfect colour match.

Barry M Natural Glow Eyeshadow and Face Blusher Palette, £6.49. I need a palette that is natural colours and this one looks really pretty.

Soap and Glory One Heck Of A Blot, £12. I was first attracted to this because of the name, likewise with most of the Soap and Glory products as the names are great! In the description it said that this is a 'super-translucent mattifying powder' so I would like to try this out as I absolutely despise having shiny patches!

Benefit Posie Balm Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm, £14.50. I featured this in my previous makeup wishlist, but in the orange 'cha cha' shade, but I think I prefer the colour of this one so I'd love to try it.

Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder, £7.99. I've been wanting/needing a bronzer and whats better than one which smells like chocolate!!

Bourjois Queen Attitude Mascara, £9.49. I like the look of this brush as the bristles are angled, so this will help to extend my lashes.


What's on your wishlist this month?xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment