Wednesday 6 August 2014

Powerful Pink | Summer Outfit

For this months colour theme I am doing Pink! So for the first post, I thought that I would do a whole pink Summer outfit...


 Kimono- New Look Neon Pink Tropical Print, £19.99. The pattern on this kimono is gorgeous as well as the colour of it, also I really like the length of the sleeves.

Bag- River Island Pink Zip Trim Rucksack, £30. I've been wanting a rucksack as I hate carrying my bag on one side as its quite heavy so I think that this bag would be good and the colour of it is so pretty.

Dress- New Look Pink Floral Double Layer Lace Hem, £27.99. This dress is so cute, and the style of it is quite on trend with having the over layer.

Bracelet- Topshop Neon Bar Bracelet, £9. This is such a sweet and simple bracelet and will look nice with a lot of outfits.

Necklace- ASOS Lipsy Flower Charm Collar, £21. This is an absolutely gorgeous necklace, and I love all the different shapes and colours of the flowers.

Shoes- River Island Pink Gem Stone Ballet Pumps, £40. Eventhough these are a little on the pricey side, I would still love to have them as they are so adorable!

What's your favourite pink item?xoxo

2 comments: