Tuesday 29 July 2014

Nail Polish Collection | Bombarded By Blue | Barry M Blues

As this months theme is Blue! I thought that I would do a nail polish collection post, and as I have quite a few Barry M blues, that's what I'm going to do!...


Top Row:
left to right...
Gelly Hi Shine in Blue Grape.
Gelly Hi Shine in Blueberry.
Retro Blue.
Gelly Hi Shine in Guava.

Bottom Row:
left to right...
Denim.
Teal.
Indigo.
Cobalt Blue.
Blueberry Ice Cream.
Cyan Blue.
Navy.
Blue Glitter.

What colours your fav?!xoxo

6 comments:

  1. You must have every blue barry m haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I don't which is really depressing!! xxx

      Delete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen so much blue nail polish haha. The teal colour looks beautiful :)

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa, I love blue nail polish!! It's a lovely colour, it's metallic too!

      Chloe xx

      Delete
  3. You have some beautiful colours. I love Barry M polishes.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete