Tuesday 18 March 2014

20 Questions Tag



I thought that I would do this as my first post so you can know a little about me, so lets get started!


1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
My phone.

2. Favorite brand of makeup?

Rimmel London. 

3. Favorite flower?
Hibiscus. 

4. Favorite clothing store?

New Look. 

5. Favorite perfume ?

CK One Shock. 

6. Heels or flats?

Flats. 

7. Do you make good grades?

Yeah, in most of my subjects. 

8. Favorite colors?

Royal blue and Hot pink. 

9. Do you drink energy drinks?

No, they make me feel sick. 

10. Do you drink juice?

Yes, I drink orange and apply juice, apple is my favorite!

11. Do you like swimming?

I like swimming in the sea, but not in swimming pools. 

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?

Most of the time, but sometimes with my fingers. 

13. Favorite moisturizer?

Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturizer.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?

Yeah, but much later on, I've got years yet!

15. Do you get mad easily?

I've got quite a quick temper but only with certain things. 

16. Are you into ghost hunting?

No, I find things with ghosts interesting, but I would never go out ghost hunting. 

17. Any phobias?

No, not any unusual ones, I'm frightened by spiders though. 

18. Do you bite your nails?

No! I love having strong and nicely shaped nails. 

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?

No, not that I can recall. 

20. Do you drink coffee?

No, I absolutely hate the smell of it, so I would never drink it. 


2 comments: