Friday 21 March 2014

My Watch Wishlist #1


  1. Michael Kors Parker Ladies Watch, £229.00 on the Goldsmiths website. I am in absolute love with this watch, I love the rose gold against the white, it is very classy. I also love the shape of it as I really want a watch with a large face because I find that they look lovely. (My birthday is coming up soon, so hint hint mum!)
  2. Glam Rock Miami Ladies Watch, £895.00 on the Goldsmiths website. My favorite part of this watch is the quilting on the strap, as I am a sucker for anything with quilting on. 
  3. Chanel Watch in 18K White Gold, Diamonds, and Black Diamonds. (I don't know the price of this stunning watch, but I'm sure that it is WAY out of my price range!). I was looking on the Chanel website at all their amazing pieces, and this just stood out to me, it is the most beautiful watch I have ever seen, with all the diamonds and the cutest part is the bow, which I love! I could literally stare at this watch all day!
  4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Skeleton Henry Ladies Watch, £229.00 on the Goldsmiths website. They also have this watch in silver with a peachy coral colour on the Goldsmiths website, but I prefer the gold coloured watch as I love the pastel shade of turquoise. If I had this watch, I would wear it as an everyday watch because I think that it would match most outfits. 
  5. Gucci I-Gucci Gents LCD Digital Dial Watch, £765.00 on the Goldsmiths website. I know this is a mens watch, but I love it! This may sound strange but I think it looks like quite a mysterious watch because it is fully black with a little bit of colour. But I also like it because it is modern but still classic and it is digital. And I've never had a digital watch!!

What's on your watch wishlist?!x

4 comments:

  1. I know, I could literally drool over it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that Marc Jacobs one but all in rose-gold! It's beaut!

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky!! What colour is the writing part?

      Chloe x

      Delete