Wednesday 26 March 2014

My Everyday Makeup Routine



  • First, I put on my Porefessional by Benefit, which retails at £24.50, (but I still have a sample of it that I got in a magazine), I put this around my nose area. 
  • I then put on my Stay Matte Foundation by Rimmel London, which retails at £5.99. I love this foundation as it is a liquid mousse foundation, so it applies really easily and smoothly. I apply it all over my face making sure that it blends down my neck, I do this with my fingers as I find it easier. (I have this foundation in shade True Ivory). 
  • Then I use my Stay Matte Powder by Rimmel London, in shade 001 Transparent, which retails at £3.99. I apply this all over my face using my powder brush from Avon, and then using an eye shadow brush to get it under my eye lids and on my lash line. 
  • After, I use my Avon Liquid Eyeliner in black, which retails at £6.50. This is a pen eyeliner as I find them so easy to apply, and it makes it so much easier to do a cat flick.  
  • Finally, I put my mascara on, I use 3 mascaras to do this, the first one that I use is SuperExtend from Avon, I use this on my top lashes to part them, then I use my SuperExtend Extreme from Avon to give my top lashes volume. After that, I get one of my older mascaras that are quite run out and use these on my bottom lashes because I hate having lots of mascara on my them as they touch my face. 
  • And done!
If you have any questions, put them in the comments below or email me!x

4 comments:

  1. I love the rimmel stay matt powder!!
    Also I've nominated you for a liebster award!
    http://littlebeautybloge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!! And thankyou so much for my nomination Elizabeth xx

      Delete
  2. I love Rimmel products. I have the same foundation :)
    Katie x
    http://lipstickandmascaras.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, their products are great!
      Chloe x

      Delete