Saturday 29 March 2014

Outfit Re-creation #1 | Kylie Jenner

I am thinking of starting a 'Outfit Re-creation' series of finding high street clothes to create an outfit that a celebrity has worn.

My first one I'm going to do is the gorgeous Kylie Jenner, I may do a few outfits for her as I love her style...



 The shorts are from Boohoo, they cost £12. 
◊ The top is also from Boohoo, it costs £4. 
The boots are from Newlook, they cost £26. 
The sunglasses are from Newlook, they cost £4.99. 

Total: £46.99

If there are any celebrities that you would like me to do, put them in the comments below or tweet me by clicking the link on the right!xoxo 

7 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea for a post, I love seeing these kind of things! I'd love to see one of Alexa Chung or Katy Perry :)

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou! okay, I'll get right on it, and when I eventually post it, I will make sure to tweet you!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!!!!!
    littlebeautybloge.blogspot.com
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great recreation! Absolutely LOVE those shorts too, they're to die for!!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, I try to get it as accurate as I can!! x

      Delete
  5. Thankyou, I really appreciate the feedback! I just had a cheeky look at yours, I love it, its great!! Followed you!
    Chloe xoxo

    ReplyDelete