Friday 28 March 2014

Liebster Award

I would firstly like to thank Elizabeth and Annabel  for my Liebster Award nomination, I am very thankful for it chiccas! (This is going to be quite a long post as I was nominated by 2 people, so I have 2 sets of questions to answer!)

These are my questions from Elizabeth at Little Beauty Blog:

1. What's one beauty product you can't live without?
My Rimmel stay matte liquid mousse foundation. 

2. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I would like to be able to freeze time so that I can carry on with what I am doing as it would mean that I wouldn't be so late to school!

3. What is your favourite brand of makeup?
It's got to be the wonderful....... Rimmel!!

4. If you could visit any time period, what would it be and why?
It would definitely have to be the 1960's, I love the music (especially The Beatles), the fashion and I adore the cars that they had in that time!!
I love that car so much, not just because it is from the 60s, but because it was the flying car in Harry Potter!!

5. What is your biggest addiction?
Probably nail varnish, every time I go shopping, I ALWAYS come home with a new one to add to my ever growing collection!


6. What is your favourite TV show?
This is quite hard, but it probably has to be Eastenders! I can't miss an episode. 

7. What is your most embarrassing moment?
It's got to be the ol'classic of calling your teacher 'mum' or 'dad'!!

8. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

I would like to change it to Khloe, as I love Khloe Kardashian, but if I was to completely change it, I would probably choose Nicole, or Daisy. 

9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
This is hard, but as I would be 25, I would hope to be married with at least 1 child, still blogging!, and with a stable job so that I can get money to buy the CHANEL bag I lust for!!

10. Would you rather be famous, or the best friend of someone famous?
 I would rather be the best friend because you still get privacy as not everyone will know who you are. 

11. What is your earliest memory?
Going to the zoo. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for my questions from Annabel at Teenage Fanatic:

1. What things do you post about on your blog mainly?
All girly things. 

2. If you could be an animal, what would it be?
Probably some sort of bird as you can travel wherever you want!

3. What is your dream job?
I would love to have the knowledge and skills to be a forensic scientist. 

4. What is your favourite movie?

Winn Dixie. 

5. What celebrity inspires you?
Khloe Kardashian. 

6. What blogs are you drawn to the most?
Beauty, fashion and DIY. 

7. Is this your first Liebster Award nomination?
Yeah. 

8. How long have you been blogging?
10 days. 

9. How would you describe yourself in one word?
Unique. 

10. Why did you start blogging?
My friend Hannah from Hannah Heartss had been blogging for a while, and I always read her posts and I thought that I would join as it looks fun and it also gives me a break from my schoolwork. 

11. What are the links to your blog's social media pages?
Twitter- https://twitter.com/ChloesWatsitss
Instagram- http://instagram.com/chloewatsit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to nominate 3 bloggers:
Hannah Heartss
Alohaitsmarianna 
Ems Beauty 

My questions:
  1. What is your favourite nail varnish?
  2. If you were to design a make up brand, what would you call it?
  3. In 5 years time what will you be doing?
  4. When you get married, what colour would the bridesmaids dresses be?
  5. What is your favourite style of top?
  6. What are your most loved shoes?
  7. Where is your dream place to live?
  8. What would you spend £5000 on?
  9. Who's style inspires you?
  10. What is your favourite genre of music?
  11. Lastly, what is your next blog post going to be about?

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and I can't wait to read my nominees posts!!

Thanks, Chloe xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Great post!!! Thanks for answering my questions
    http://littlebeautybloge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats alright, thanks for nominating me! xx

      Delete