Tuesday 1 April 2014

Boots Drugstore Haul

I just want to start off by saying sorry because I wanted to get this post up on Sunday but I didn't have time to because of Mother's Day and school revision.

Right, lets get started....



This is what I purchased from Boots on Saturday!

¤ The first thing I picked up was from the Sanctuary Skincare range, I never actually knew that they did skin care products, I just thought that they did bathy stuff! But, I had a look at the range because I had a voucher that gave me 500 Boots advantage points when I spend £10 on their Skincare. So, I picked up the Deep Cleanse Facial In-A-Box as I have problems with my skin so I want to try different products to see what works best for me! 


¤ I then went to the Soap and Glory section to top up on some products. I bought the amazing Hand Food and Hand Maid. I love these 2 products, after applying them, I sit there with my hand on my nose smelling them, it's so nice!!!




¤ I then went to my favourite place........ the Rimmel section!!
And they were doing 3 for 2!
So, I bought 3 of my foundations, the Stay Matte Primer and 2 Stay Matte Powders. 


¤ I have read alot of good reviews on the Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm, so I thought that I would treat myself to one!
So, I purchased one in shade Audacious and I absolutely LOVE it!!  


¤ The last thing I bought was the Boots Essentials nail polish remover as I paint my nails quite alot! ( I am hoping to do a nails post very soon!!)     



Thank you for reading my post, be sure to comment below, I appreciate any kind of feedback!! xoxo 

8 comments:

  1. i have the stay matte foundation - I absolutely love it:-)
    I really like that colour balm, it looks so nice! I have one in elusive and I love it!
    good post x
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its amazing, and such a good price!!
      thankyou xx

      Delete
  2. I love everything you bought, although have not tried any of the Sanctuary Facial things. Let us know if they are any good

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I sure will, I'm looking forward to trying it all out!

      chloe xx

      Delete
  3. I have heard a ton of good things about Revlon Colourburst Matte Balms, and I have been really wanting to try them! :) Are they actually worth it?

    ~Kelsey
    sparkleshineandglisten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to use lip products because I find it annoying when my hair gets stuck to my lips, but with these, they are really nice as they arent sticky and they feel really smooth on your lips!
      So, yeah they are worth it, but try to buy them when there is a deal on so you get more for the amount of money you are spending!

      Chloe xx

      Delete
    2. Oh okay awesome! I will definitely have to go out and get some then :)

      Delete
    3. yaya, let me know what you think!x

      Delete