Saturday 12 April 2014

On Trend: Kimonos

I just want to say that I am really sorry for not posting anything for a few days, its half term and I've been revising and going out. 

So, this post is going to be about Kimonos as I've seen a lot of people wearing them recently and I really want one!! But, I'll have to wait until next week for my birthday as I will hopefully get some money!

The first 2 Kimonos are from River Island...


1. Blue Tile Print Embellished Kimono, £40. (I have just got to say that this picture doesn't do it justice as my friend has it and it is gorgeous!!)
2. Pink Embellished Trim Print Kimono, £40.
The first one has got to be my favourite out of these 2 as I adore the colour and detail!

The next 2 are from New Look...

3. Black Geo Tile Print Fringe Kimono, £19.99.
4. Parisian Mint Green Floral Print Kimono, £19.99.
The second one is my favourite out of these 2 as I like how classy it looks and the print is quite elegant. 

These 2 are from Topshop...

5.Turquoise Oriental Print Kimono, £40.
6. Draped Blue and Purple Kimono, £33.
The first one is my favourite out of these 2 because the print is beautiful and the main colour is pretty bold. 

The last one is from Miss Selfridge...

7. Beaded Kimono (Longline Gold Heavily Embellished Kimono with Tassel Detail at Hem), £95.

Which one is your favourite?!? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment