Wednesday 23 April 2014

Sleek Wishlist #1

I have been looking on the Boots website a lot recently as I finally have money that I can spend on makeup!! YAY! And they have a 3 for 2 deal on Sleek makeup!


  1. Sleek Makeup Brow Kit, £8.49. Over the half term I spent quite alot of time with my best friend and she does her eyebrows so I thought I would have a go and she said that for my first try, it was pretty good. So, I think I might try doing my own eyebrows!!
  2. Sleek Makeup Bronze Block, £7.49. As summer is starting, I want to look a bit tanned on my face without having to expose my skin to the sun. 
  3. Sleek Makeup Blush By 3 Palette Californ.i.a, £9.99. I want this palette as it looks STUNNING!!
  4. Sleek Makeup Face Contour Kit, £6.49. I have been wanting something to do contouring with and I have heard great things about this, so it's definitely on my wishlist!
  5. Sleek Makeup i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette-Original, £7.99. Over half term I was trialing eye makeup for prom and I used some eyeshadow that I had from ages ago, and I actually like wearing eyeshadow now so I would like to get a nice new palette. 
Thanks, 


No comments:

Post a Comment