Tuesday 8 April 2014

Victoria's Secret PINK Wishlist #1

I have only ever been to Victoria's Secret once and it was the store on New Bond Street in London, but now they have opened one in Bluewater! yay! So I thought that I would do a post on what I really want. Firstly, what I want from PINK...


  1. Classic Mesh Backpack - I have been wanting a new bag recently and I love backpacks as they are more comfortable than having all the weight on on side. I love this one from PINK as it is a lovely neon coral and it has mesh material on it which I think is great! 
  2. Beach Hair Wave Spray - this is the Lost In Love Limited Edition Spring Break one, I want this as I have always wanted to try a beach wave spray and this one would be perfect as it is coconut water and tiare flower scent and I absolutely love having my hair smell like coconut!
  3. Glossy Tint Lip Sheen - I have been quite into lip products recently so I'd love to try it as it is a lip tint rather than a lipstick!
  4. Nail Paint - I am in love with this colour as I don't have a purple like it!
  5. Slouchy Crew - I have been wanting a top like this for a while as I love the shape of it, but this one is lovely as it is a sort of tie dye blue. 
  6. Sporty Mesh Tank - this is AMAZING! I love that it is REVERSIBLE!!! 
  7. Body Lotion - this is the Party In Paradise Limited Edition Spring Break one, I really need to start using lotion and this one has Vitamin C and Vitamin E in it and it says that it smells like exotic orchid and sun-kissed vanilla! 

No comments:

Post a Comment