Sunday 4 May 2014

Boots Drugstore Haul #2

I am a big fan of Boots, I especially love going in there when they have deals on, like their 3 for 2 deal that they have been doing recently.


So, this is what I purchased today...


◊ i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette- Original, £7.99.

◊ Brow Kit- Light, £8.49.

◊ Face Contour Kit- Light, £6.49.


This was 3 for 2, so I got the contour kit for free!

And, I am so happy that I can tick 3 things off of my previous post- Sleek wishlist.


◊ This is the Benefit Happy Beauty Day Set, £9.95.

It includes; a mini Posie Tint, a mini Porefessional and a mini Bad Gal Lash. 
What an AMAZING deal!


◊ Barry M Pink Sapphire Glitter, £2.99.

◊ Barry M Rose Quartz Glitter, £2.99.

◊ Barry M Diamond Glitter, £2.99.


This was also 3 for 2, so I got a polish for free!


◊ Revlon Photoready Foundation- Vanilla, £12.99.

◊ Revlon ColourBurst Lacquer Balm -Demure, £7.99.

◊ Revlon Colourstay Concealer- Fair, £6.99.


This was also 3 for 2, so I got the concealer for free!


If you want any swatches then ask in the comments below!


8 comments:

  1. Lovely purchases! I can't resist Boots' 3 for 2 offers either. & what a great price for the Benefit set! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It draws me in!! I know and I'm happy that I got there quite early as I bagged the last one!! x

      Delete
  2. Totally yes for swatches!!! Great picks! The Revlon foundation is a very good product too! I use the Colourstay for everyday, along with a BB cream for a smoother finish!

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to try the Colourstay foundation xx Okay, I'll do the swatches! xx

      Delete
  3. Love everything that you got! I'm a sucker for Boot's 3 for 2 as well oops! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The barry M glitters look AMAZING!!
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just tried the silver one!, its so pretty! xx

      Delete