Thursday 29 May 2014

Top 5 Picks | Very | Long Day Dresses

So for my second post of this series, I'm doing long day dresses as there were too many day dresses to choose from, so I had to split it into 2- short and long!

Here are my top 5 picks at the moment...


This is in my top picks because I think that it is absolutely stunning, the pattern is amazing and it looks like it was made by Ted Baker. 

This is in my top picks as similar to the previous dress, the pattern is gorgeous and the colours are so nice together!

This is in my top picks as it is such a pretty dress that would look lovely with a pair of sandals. 

This is in my top picks because I always love dresses like this as you can have them forever because they will always be in! 

This is in my top picks as its a beautiful dress from the Fearne Cotton collection, which makes it even better as I am a big fan of Fearne and her style. 

What are your top 5 picks?xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love the colours in the first dress! Just gorgeous
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 1 is stunning!

    pinkpolkadotandpopcorn.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its gorgeous, Im so temped to order it!!

      chloe xx

      Delete