Friday 30 May 2014

I Heart Drugstore Makeup | Tag

Thankyou for the tag Nia!xoxo


1.What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand?
It's hard to name one, so I will do my top 3- Revlon for foundation and lips, Rimmel for powder and then Barry M for nail polish.

2.What are your favourite face, cheek and lip products?
Face- at the moment my favourites are Revlon Photoready Makeup (Foundation) in Vanilla, I love this foundation as it does what it says really, I first tried it for my prom and I thought that my skin looked nicer than usual.   ҉   Then I have the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair, and I only recently purchased this, but I have been using this ever since as it is AMAZING!   ҉   Then finally the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent which everyone knows is such a great product! 
Cheek- my favourite has to be the Sleek Contour Kit as it really defines your face and helps you to start to have cheek bones like Kim K! 

Lip- my favourite at the moment has to be the Revlon Colourburst Laquer Balm in Demure, it feels so lovely on your lips, its minty!, and the colour is gorgeous!

3. Least favourite product?
Errmmm....... I dont actually have a least favourite product, but once I do, I will add it in!! 

4. Best makeup bargain?
Soap and Glory Dr Spot, this was £5.33 when I bought it- that's why it is my best bargain. Eventhough this isnt really makeup, I still wanted to include it in this post as it is absolutely amazing for my bad skin!

5. Your underdog product? (Something you think gets overlooked).
I think that the AVON SuperExtend Extreme Mascara is overlooked as from my knowledge of my friends at school- no one had ever really heard of it, but it is such a good mascara and it makes your eyelashes look long and full! 

6. Drugstore product that is overpriced?
I would probably have to say that the Revlon Laquer and Matte Balms are overpriced for what they are. They cost  £7.99, and eventhough I love them, I would probably love them even more if they cost like £5 as I only buy them if there is an offer on. 

7. What is your best drugstore dupe for highstreet product?
My drugstore dupe is the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen and it is a dupe for the Lancome Liner Plume. My friend has the Lancome eyeliner and I tried it the other day and found that it is basically the same as my Soap and Glory one. 

8. Product that isn't worth the hype?
Personally, I think that the Urban Decay Naked Palettes aren't worth the hype as they are so expensive for what they are- £37 for an eyeshadow palette when you can have many more products at which you love the quality of. 

I tag Hannah from Hannah Heartss and Marianna from Alohaitsmarianna.

Thanks xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment