Tuesday 27 May 2014

Top 5 Picks | Very | Short Day Dresses

I'm starting a new series of posts where I tell you what my top 5 picks from different shops are.

As I love very.co.uk, I thought that for my first post, I would do short day dresses from there.


Here are my top 5 picks at the moment...

Definitions Check Blossom Print Dress, £59.
This is in my top 5 picks as I think that it is such a girlie dress which you could wear to a wedding or to tea and cakes with your nan!

Glamorous Printed Short Sleeve Swing Dress, £20.
This is in my top 5 picks because I just adore it, the pattern is lovely and I really like swing dresses at the moment because they are an effortless thing to chuck on and still look as if you have made effort.

Joe Browns Mediterranean Ocean Dress, £58.
This is in my top picks as it is such a cute little dress, and it would look lovely with a cute little pair of pumps or even teaming it with a pair of converses.

Love Label Off the Shoulder Floral Dress, £32.
This is in my top picks as I love it and I have one word to describe it............. Gorgeous.

Love Label Printed Tea Dress, £25.
This is in my top picks as it is so pretty and the shape of it looks so flattering.


What are your top 5 picks?xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Out of all of them I love the first one :)
    I love all the dresses you picked.
    lots of love,
    http://sensitiveepidermis.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, I agree, the first one is my favourite too!

      chloe xo

      Delete