Sunday 11 May 2014

Christian Louboutin Wishlist #1

I'm starting a new series of posts about the ultimate 'RED SOLE' shoes...

These are all new arrivals as I thought I'd start my new series with their new shoes!...
So here is what I would buy if I lived the perfect life...


Body Strass 100mm, £795. These are so dreamy and would look lovely in the day time with a little tea dress. 

Valnina Glitter 100mm, £545. These are stunning and the detailing at the toes is beautiful. 

Lady Peep Sling Spikes 150mm, £925. These shoes are so cool, they would look great on a night out.

Belly Nodo Patent 120mm, £595. These are adorable and the bow is so cute!

Vendo Knock Veau Velours 120mm, £745. OMG, these are to die for, the colour is so rich and the detailing is so pretty. 

What do you think of this post?

4 comments: