Thursday 19 June 2014

Chanel Spring-Summer 2014 #2 | Bright Colours

For my second post of this series I thought that I would do bright coloured items as it is SUMMER, and no one should be wearing dark colours in summer!!!!
























The design of this bracelet is so pretty and creative with all of the different colours and textures within the bracelet. If I could spend money like that, I would purchase it in a heartbeat!

I've never really been a big fan of sandals, but when I saw these I sort of fell in love! The colour of them is gorgeous and I love anything with chain on so that just tops it off!

3. Plexiglas, Patent Calfskin and Lambskin Flap Bag (Inspired by the Boy Chanel Lock), £2,110.  
I adore this style of bag and this one is amazing, my favourite part is the colour as it goes from pink and blends into orange. 

Bigger bags are an essential for summer time as there is more to carry around with you, this one is a perfect size and the print on it is so abstract and amazing!

I love this scarf and it matches the gorgeous bag above! What beautiful pieces!

Ballet pumps are so cute and these 2 coloured ones are so pretty and would look lovely with any little summer dress.


If you liked this post then click here to see the first post of this series! 

Thanks xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Summer is for bright colors! I love the vibrant Chanel bag. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete