Wednesday 18 June 2014

Outfit Re-creation #4 | Emma Watson | Festival Look

For my 4th post of my Outfit Re-creation series I thought that I would do Emma Watson as I am still in a Harry Potter mood from Sunday!

As its summer I thought that I would do a Festival outfit!

I try to make sure that the items that I find are all from Highstreet shops and I also aim for the outfit to be of as low cost as possible!!

The Top...
This is the Sleeveless Blouse, click here to go to the website page.

The Shorts...
These are the Mid Wash Ripped Denim High Waisted Shorts, click here to go to the website page.

The Belt...
This is the Leopard Print Pony Effect Skinny Belt, click here to go to the website page.

The Shoes...
These are the Vans Authentic Plimsolls in Grey, click here to go to the website page.


Check out my 3 other Outfit Re-creations: Kylie Jenner, Lucy Watson and Katy Perry.

If there are any celebrities that you would like me to do a re-creation of, then please put it in the comments below!

Thanks xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment