Tuesday 24 June 2014

Jimmy Choo Wishlist #1

I love looking on designer websites as it motivates me to want to work so that one day I can get some designer shoes or a bag!
So, I'm starting a new series which is the Jimmy Choo Wishlist!

Aegean Suede Pointy Toe Pumps, £375.
I absolutely love the simplicity of the shoes and the colour is such a bold blue.

These are gorgeous, and I think that they have quite an edgy feel to them, I would love to own these, they would improve any outfit!

These are so pretty with the different sections of colour and pattern and the contrast between the glitter and the mirror leather is lovely.

I have two words to describe these shoes...  BEAUTIFULLY ELEGANT!

These are such cute and adorable sandals, I'm in love with the colour!!

I've never really been a fan of this kind of colour but when I saw these heels, I just thought that they look so classy! 


Thanks xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment