Friday 27 June 2014

MissRebel Wishlist #1

Have you ever heard of MissRebel before? 

It's an online fashion retailer that sells good quality clothes that are on-trend for an affordable price! 













So, here's my wishlist...

These are the Bottle Green Tartan Leggings, £4.99.
What an amazing price for such cool leggings, I'm a big fan of tartan clothing!

This is the Black Floral Print Cami Vest, £5.99. 
This top is so cute, the colours go so well together and the pattern isn't too overwhelming!

These are the Cut Out Skinny Fit Jean In White, £21.99. 
I love the whole white jean look, but I find that everyone has the same and these are the only ones I've seen that are different as they have pretty detailing down the outside.

This is the John Zack Multi Animal Print Kimono, £17.99. 
I am obsessed with kimonos at the moment, mainly because I still don't own one! But, I think that this one is lovely as it is different from all the other ones I've seen as most of them have been a floral pattern!

This is the Aztec Print Playsuit, £9.99.
I have seen this pattern alot, but I haven't yet seen it on a playsuit so when I saw this I was quite excited! The cut of this playsuit is so cute aswell so I'd love to add it to my wardrobe!!

Thanks for reading my post!xoxo

2 comments: