Thursday 12 June 2014

Dream Outfit | Michael Kors | Going Out (Evening) | #1

As I've finished my *17* exams, yayyyyyy! *feel the weight lift from my shoulders!*
I thought that I would do a Designer Outfit that I lust to have, and this links to my exams as my results will have an effect on what happens in my life! (ahhhh!)

So to start- Michael Kors Going Out (Evening) Outfit...

(The prices are in $).


The Dress...
I am in love with this dress, I think it has quite an edgy look about it, but without it being too much. And the studded detailing is to die for!

The Shoes...
I couldn't decide between the 2, so I'm putting in both!
Both of these pairs are stunning, but for different reasons, the first pair are beautifully structured with the cage effect which creates a very elegant look. The second pair are also gorgeous with a simple structure and I love the gold cap on the tip!

The Bag...
This bag is AMAZING, I love the detailing on the front, its so simple yet effective! AHHHHH, I just adore this bag so much!


Where are your dream items from?xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment