Friday 20 June 2014

Gift Guide | For Her | Makeup #1

I'm starting a Gift Guide series as I am one of those people who always organises what presents to get for my family and also organising group presents for someone! So I thought that I would do some posts on good presents for different people. 

I'm starting with Makeup Products and Tools...



Every girl lusts to own something with the classic CC Chanel logo! And this is a little lipgloss that you could buy for anyone at any age!

2. EcoTools Bamboo 5 Piece Brush Set, £19.99.
I have heard great things about these brushes and getting a brush set is always good for a gift because if you bought one brush then the person may already have it, so its best to buy a pack!

3. Benefit Tan About Town, £9.50.
This is a brilliant set to get someone as it is such a great price and they get to try out 3 products, so then if they really like one then you could buy them the full size for their birthday or christmas, whatever occasion is next!

Like with what I said about the lipgloss, every girl want something Chanel, and this is a great present to buy someone as they will appreciate it as it is a high end brand!

Similarly to the EcoTools brushes, it is always a nice gift idea to get someone a set of brushes and especially this pack as it is limited edition.

This would be such a great gift as there are 3 in the pack and this gives the person a chance to try them all and see which one they like the most!


I have this eyeliner and it is the best one I have ever tried, so this is a good gift at a great price, so you could put other little extras with this eyeliner!


I hope this has helped you with finding gift ideas for your loved ones!

If there is any certain people that you would like me to do a gift guide on then please write it in the comments below!xo

Thanks xoxo

2 comments: