Sunday 29 June 2014

Mini Beauty Haul with Deals

The other day I went on a little trip to Stortford, and whenever I go out, I have to go in Boots!
This is what I bought...



There was a deal on Revlon products in Boots, which was 2 for £10 on any Lip, Nail and Mascara products, AMAZING!
I bought the Laquer Balm in Demure for my mum as she keeps borrowing mine and I also bought the Photoready 3D Volume Mascara in Black as it looks like a dupe for my Benefit They're Real mascara, so I'm looking forward to trying it out!

Then there was also a deal on Barry M products, which was; spend £6 or more on their products and you get one of the Limited Edition nail polishes for FREE!

So I bought the Matte Top Coat and Limited Edition in Bikini Blue, and then got the Limited Edition in Carousel one for free. (The picture doesn't quite do the Carousel one justice- it is a coral orange but with a gold shimmer to it, I've never seen one like this before.) I can't wait to get these on my nails!

I hope you've enjoyed this post! Now go out a treat yourself with these whilst the deals are still on!!

Thanks xoxo

2 comments: