Tuesday 1 July 2014

Makeup Wishlist | July

I'm forever looking at makeup products and just wanting lots of money so I can buy them all! So, I'm only going to do monthly makeup wishlists as this will stop me from doing too many!


1. Real Techniques Powder Brush, £12.99. I am in desparate need of a powder brush and I love my other Real Techniques ones so I'd love to try this.

2. Barry M Matte Nail Paint in Cancun Turquoise, £3.99. I already have the black matte nail paint, so I would love to try this colour as it is gorgeous!

3. Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Flash Extensions Mascara High Definition Collagen Coat, £10.50.   I have heard a few things about collagen mascaras but I would like to try it for myself and see if they are all what they seem!

4. Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder, £23.50. I have needed a bronzer for ages, and this one is so nice and my friend has it and has said great things about it, so I may have to buy this with my saved up Boots Advantage Card Points!!

5. Barry M Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette Limited Edition Summer Love, £6.49. I've only actually got one proper eyeshadow palette so I would like to try this as it is summery colours which look really cute!

6. Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil, £10. I really need to try other products for my eyebrows so that I can find what suits me best as I am not very keen on waxy ones.

7. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, £8.99. A few of my friends use this and I like how it looks, so I'd like to try it but I'm not sure if I'll definitely like it as I always go for full coverage foundations.

8. OPI Matte Nail Envy Strengthener, £19.50. Mine and my Mums nails keep braking at the moment so I am in desperate need of this, and I want the matte one as I think it looks more natural when that's all you have on your nails.

9. Benefit Cha Cha Balm Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm, £14.50. I think these are fairly new and as they're benefit, they'll probably be quite good, and the price is actually quite reasonable. 

10. Revlon ColourStay Makeup for Normal/ Dry Skin, £12.49. I really like the Revlon foundation that I have so I'd like to branch out and try others so this is definitely my next one!

What's on your wishlist this month?xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I will definitely be picking up a Rimmel Wake me Up foundation when I'm in London in a few weeks. Have heard such great things about it for years but never tried. :-) Some great goodies on your wishlist there.

    ReplyDelete