Sunday 13 July 2014

Bombarded By Blue | ASOS | Clothes

For my second post of this months colour theme- Blue, I am doing clothes products from ASOS!

Here are the items...


1. ASOS Leather Look Jacket with Structured Shoulder, £65.
Eventhough this jacket is on the pricey side, I would definitely love to treat myself to it as I have never seen a leather jacket in this pretty baby blue. And I also love the whole structure of this jacket, its gorgeous!


2. Glamorous Traditional Bomber Jacket, £50.
This is such a cool jacket, and the outfit that they have photographed it with is quite hipster in my opinion. I do really like this jacket, but I don't think I would buy it because I don't think I would be able to pull it off!


3. River Island Acid Wash Denim Shirt Dress, £45.
This is an adorable dress and the length of it is perfect. Also, I haven't seen an acid wash denim dress before so I'd love to buy it!


4. Virgos Lounge Lorena Embellished Maxi Dress, £140.
I know that prom has been and gone, but this would have been a perfect prom dress. The details on the top part are stunning. 


5. ASOS Low Rise Denim Shorts with Lace Trim, £30.
These are such cute shorts, and I am in love with the lace detailing on them!

6. ASOS Maxi Skirt in Cheesecloth, £30.
I've never had a maxi skirt, and when I saw this one I fell in love, mainly because of the colour but also because of the slit.


7. Seafolly Songbird Field of Daisies Kaftan, £59.
I really need a beach cover-up and this one is so pretty.


8. ASOS Denim Cami Top with Frill Edge Detail, £28.
This is such a lovely little top, and the crossed straps on the back make it look really nice!


9. ASOS Masculine Peg Trousers, £30.
These are so classy and the colour of them is beautiful!


10. ASOS High Waist Belted Trousers in Skinny Fit, £25.
These was look great on a formal night out, as they are still quite fun and bold, so they would make you feel confident.

What's your favourite blue item?xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I think blue is so flattering on most skin colours :)
    I love the leather jacket so much! Great post!
    - C
    http://claudineconverses.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! So do I, I really want to buy it!
      Thanks
      Chloe xx

      Delete