Sunday 6 July 2014

Bombarded By Blue | Pretty Little Thing | Jewellery

I'm thinking of having a different colour for each month that will be featured in some posts. So I am starting with one of my favourite colours- BLUE...


This is what I picked out...
Lillian Blue Mosaic Necklace, £8.
This is such a rich electric blue, and the design of it is really nice as it's quite abstract!

Helia Blue Camera Necklace, £6.
This necklace is so cute, and I think that having that bit of colour makes it stand out more.

Three Pyramids Royal Blue Ring, £6.
I'm quite into rings at the moment but I don't have any statement rings, and in my opinion, I think that this is quite edgy so I would love to buy it.


Lourdes Blue Jeweled Earrings, £8.
I normally only go for stud earrings, so I need to get out of my safety zone, and this is a great pair to do that with!


Evelyn Dark Blue Antique Style Earrings, £8.
I have never seen this shade of blue before and I think it is absolutely beautiful, and the design of the earrings shows it off a bit more aswell!


What do you think of my new theme idea?xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection!

    Love your blog, just followed you on bloglovin. :)

    Foreverscarlet.com

    ReplyDelete