Friday 4 July 2014

Cambridge Haul

So I went to Cambridge the other day to buy my Dad's birthday presents, but there are such good shops there that I had to buy myself a few things!! 

Here's what I bought...

Primark:

◊ Lady and the Tramp T-shirt, £6.
◊ French Bulldog Puppy T-shirt, £5.
◊ Finding Nemo Vest, £6.


H&M:

◊ Stripe Overlayer Top, £7.99.
◊ Dark Grey Shorts, £7.99.


Blue Inc:

◊ Kimono, £12.99.

Next:


◊ White 3/4 Leggings, £8.


New Look:

◊ Black Mid Length Leggings, £6.99.
◊ Beaded Tribal Print Headband, £4.99.
◊ Navy Mid Length Leggings, £6.99.


WHSmith:

◊ The Fault In Our Stars, £7.99.


Boots:

◊ Garnier PureActive Face Scrub, £4.99.
◊ Garnier PureActive Anti-imperfection Daily Moisturiser, £4.79.
◊ Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion (Gradual Self Tan), £4.99.
*These were 3 for 2*


Poundland:


◊ Nose Strips.


Tiger: This has become my new favourite shop, it is amazing!

◊ Watermelon Mug, £1.
◊ White Woven Place Mat, £1.
◊ 2 Watermelon Cups, 50p each.


◊ 2 Tea Light Candle Holders, £1 each.


◊ Fruit Pattern Notebook, £2. I'm using this for planning my posts as I am trying to be more organised. 
◊ Fruit Pattern Tape (30m), £1.
◊ 2 Big Fruit Paper Clips, £1. 


Have you had any big spend outs recently?!xoxo

2 comments: