Sunday 20 July 2014

Top 5 Picks | Bunny Items

This weekend is quite exciting for me as I am looking after Hannah from Hannah's Heartss' bunny Bluebell
Looking after her has given me inspiration to do a Top 5 Picks post as I haven't done one in a while!


Here are the items...

Rabbit Head Stud Earrings, Topshop £6.50.
These earrings are so sweet and they'd look really nice with both pairs on if you have a double piercing.

These socks are absolutely adorable with the little bunny's tail!

Martine Lace Bunny Ear Headband, Boohoo £5.
This is such a fun accessory which is great for taking funny pictures with your friends!

Laurel Rabbit Jumper, Boohoo £8.
The colour of this jumper is gorgeous and the bunny picture is so sweet with the litter bow tie! And eventhough it's summer, jumpers like this are great for evening walks on the beach as they aren't too thick.

Bunny Rabbit Knitted Jumper, Miss Rebel £9.74.
I love the speckled look on this jumper and the length of the sleeves make it even better as you could still wear it this time of year because you won't get as hot!


I hope you've enjoyed this post as much as I've enjoyed looking after Bluebell!xoxo

4 comments: