Monday 28 July 2014

Top 5 Picks | Victoria's Secret | One Piece Swim Wear

It's been over a month since I did my last Top 5 Picks post, so as it's Summer I thought that I would do Swim Wear from Victoria's Secrets as they are absolutely stunning!


Here are my Top 5 Picks...
(Sorry the prices are in dollars)

I think that this is absolutely stunning, the cut looks really nice and I love the abstract pattern.

I like this one because the chain detailing actually looks like a Chanel logo, and as you may have gathered from my previous post!, I am obsessed with Chanel!

This is so pretty and the cut out pieces make it look quite glamorous, it's just lovely!

4. Beach Sexy Racerback One-Piece, $48.50 - $50.50.
Eventhough the shape of this is just simple, the print on it is really nice, I really like it and the pink border just makes it stand out that bit more!

I have seen a lot of bikinis in this style but not a one-piece, and this actually looks so much more prettier and the pattern on this is lovely too.


What are your top 5 picks?xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment