Friday 25 July 2014

Bombarded By Blue | Chanel

I am OBSESSED with Chanel and I'm always looking on their website at all the gorgeous things wishing that I could buy them! So I thought that I would pick out a few of my favourite blue items for this months theme!

Here are the items...

The colour of this bag is such a rich blue, its beautiful!

Every time I look on the website I always go to this bag and tell whoever is near me of how amazing it is! I love it because it has more than 1 shade of blue in it and I love blue!!

I adore how different this bag is with all different shades of the denim and with the badge, I think its so cool, I would feel like a cowgirl if I had this!! Haha

I've never seen a bracelet like this, I think it would look nice with so many outfits. I think I may try to do a DIY version of this bracelet in the future.

I haven't really been in to sunglasses since I've had to wear normal glasses all the time. But now that I have my contact lenses, I have become a big fan of sunglasses and the shape of these ones is so classy, and the colour is such a pretty blue.

I have never wanted sunglasses so much, these ones are absolutely stunning! I love the shape, colour and detailing so much! I would love to buy these!


What's your favourite blue Chanel item?xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Blue is my favourite colour, so I feel you. That first bag is gorgeous, as is the second, lol. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete