Tuesday 15 July 2014

Tiger Wishlist #1

When I went to Cambridge the other week, I went into Tiger and bought a few things (featured in my haul post). So I thought that I would check out their website to see if there were any more goodies that I need to look for on my next trip!

Here are the items...

1. LED Lantern, £2 each.
These lanterns are so cute, and at such a good price so I'd love to buy them for my mum to hang on our tree.

2. Place Mats, £3 each.
I bought a plain place mat when I last went to their store, but I really want this one as the little birds and butterflies on it are so sweet.

3. Glass Canister, £2 each.
I love these kind of jars and I'd love to get some so that I can put some nail or makeup things in it.

4. Shot Glasses, £1 each. My brother is starting to collect shot glasses and I just think that these ones look so nice with the bold pop of colour.


5. Ceramic Plant Pots, £2 each. I probably wouldn't actually use these to put plants in, I would use them for storage.


6. Speakers Set in a Box, £5. I think these are great, and because it is cardboard, you can easily decorate it!

7. Pen Holder with Grass, £4. This is such a good idea, and you could put other things in it, like makeup brushes and that will look really cute sitting on a shelf!!


8. Paint Canvas, range of shapes and prices! I really want to get a rectangular canvas so that I can do one of those colourful barcode paintings on it as I thinkk they look so nice!


9. Coloured Doilies, £1 for pack of 12. I've been wanting some doilies for quite a while now but I have never seen coloured ones so I'd love to get my hands on these as there are so many art projects that you can use these in.

What's on your wishlist?xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment